- We will use the [online] family calendar for items such as:
- Appointments and other important dates/times (e.g., older child’s work schedule)
- A log of what younger child has eaten
- Other daily items such as math practice, funny moments, challenges, important conversations, etc.
- Subtleties and observations about older child and his teenager-ness
- We will have a family outing or family time once every week or once every two weeks, depending upon schedules.
- The frequency of family outings does not have to be limited and we both agree that ad hoc family plans can be proposed, if desired. In this case, we will discuss proposed plans with each other before mentioning them to the children so that undue disappointment on their part can be avoided.